| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grafton, Nd in July is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 67.1mm (2.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:04 long and the longest day is 15:59 long with an average length of 15:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Grafton, Nd July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Grafton, Nd, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Grafton, Nd:
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 213.8 kms (132.9 miles) N
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) NNW
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNW
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNW
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNE
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 190.4 kms (118.3 miles) SE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) S
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) SE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSE