| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grafton, Nd in October is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Grafton, Nd October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Grafton, Nd, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Grafton, Nd:
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 213.8 kms (132.9 miles) N
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) NNW
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNW
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNW
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNE
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 190.4 kms (118.3 miles) SE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) S
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) SE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSE