| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grafton, Nd in February is very cold at -12.2 °C (10.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -17.7 °C (0.1 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 11.2mm (0.4in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Grafton, Nd February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Grafton, Nd, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Grafton, Nd:
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 213.8 kms (132.9 miles) N
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) NNW
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNW
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNW
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNE
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 190.4 kms (118.3 miles) SE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) S
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) SE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSE