| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grafton, Nd in April is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 38.6mm (1.5in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Grafton, Nd April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Grafton, Nd, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Grafton, Nd:
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 213.8 kms (132.9 miles) N
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) NNW
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNW
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNW
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNE
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) ESE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 190.4 kms (118.3 miles) SE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) S
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) SE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSE